Jason J. Gullickson
||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 months ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
|config.yaml.example||2 months ago|
|go.mod||2 months ago|
|go.sum||2 months ago|
|octotoot||2 months ago|
|octotoot.go||2 months ago|
|setup||2 months ago|
|setup.go||2 months ago|
Experimental Mastodon bot for Octoprint.
Currently not ready for general use, but it can call the API of the configured Octoprint server and post the status of the printer to Mastodon.
You probably shouldn't (see above), but if you insist...
- You'll need to configure this as an application on your Mastodon instance (the
setupprogram will do this for you eventually, but you can probably do it manually as well)
config.yamlto access your Octoprint and Mastodon servers/accounts
octotoot(you may need to compile it with
go build octotoot.goif the included binary doesn't suit your architecture)
A lot of debugging info will get dumped to the console, but if it works you should see the status of your printer posted to the fedivers!
- Finish the
- Run continuously and post updates for print progress and status changes
- Listen for toots requesting status
- Allow authorized Mastodon accounts to perform some commands (stop in particular)
- Post pictures of the print when finished, and respond with pictures when status is requested